the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, October 17, 2004

This time, could it be that I was inspired by the ::roadburners::, made me want to try exercising after fasting . So, this evening, I jogged and walked for 1/2 hr.My left foot still not recovered. Never exercise during the fasting mth. I think I know why I got the pain. I have been reading some stuff about keeping fit and working out~ a tiny book given free by Readers' Digest. According to the author,Anne Chalish, warming up for 5-10mins will reduce the risk of injury and improve performance~ which I don't do at all, I mean proper warming up. I know, it's common sense to warm up first but I'm jus a bit lazy for that. Never thought that it would hurt so much. And also, to breathe properly. At times, I forget to breathe. When I was younger, Kevin always have to remind me to take deep breaths.

Running, brisk walking and my another favourite workout, aerobics, will benefit me a lot as I am asthmatic. I have not had any attacks since the last one in July 2002. I have been exercising, that's why. I hate asthma attacks, it so frightening. It tightens my lungs and feel tired from trying to gasp for air. And the sound of "hee -hor , hee -hor" ..

The workouts have indeed strengthened my lungs. When u are healthy and eating right, it feels lagi better. It feels good when you have great body. You can fit into tight jeans and wear whatever u can't fit the last time, especially those from This Fashion, their 'M' size is 'S' to me, ... and best of all, feeling sexy in bed. I am happy with my body but not that "great" ~ got tummy~ it didn't seemed to go away, after all the exercising, plus I hate to do sit ups which Kevin gave up pushing me to do it. Lazy and always finding excuses not to do it. Will only do it at my aerobic class.

From what I gathered from some old friends of my age or slightly younger and married, who used to have good figure and still are, they realised that when hit 30-something or married, the "tummy-thing" jus appear. I feel the same way too, but we could be wrong... hmmm.



No comments: