the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Nowhere Fast

Have not really recovered by my tummy ache.. have not eaten since breakfast too. Went to Coldstorage, got food stuff to cook for the coming week..still working on my weekly menu. Tonight's dinner will be Yong Tau Foo Soup dip with sambal blacan, with rice. Ahhh hungry already.. but to eat and watch Singapore Idol... Slyvester.. Rock On!

After ironing clothes and cooking for dinner, decided to go for a jog. Taken too long a break already. I looovveee running to the beat of " Nowhere Fast" ~ soundtrack from Streets of Fire got kick~ about 6:03mins and it really pushes me to run. In fact I enjoy it! It feels like running nowhere but fast.. Thanks to Kevin who recommended the song to be dubbed in my MD. I think I want it to be played and re-played while jogging. See how far I can go with the beat.. Luv ya! Others would be from Collective Soul,RHCP, Hoobastank and Angel Dust. . Today, jogged for about 15min around my estate~ same route..not pretty sure how far but Kevin ever estimated it to be more than 2 but less than 3km..., but never run in the afternoons. The bottom part of my left foot still hurts from the previous SBR's run. How ah like that?

Kevin made lots of new friends from blogging but don't want to tell me, specifically. He knows that I eventually will find it out by myself. But that's ok. There's one that interest him most... "Roadburners" ~ thanks for dropping by and leaving your msg here,and now Kevin got kaki already. He has invited Kevin to team up with his gang in a triathlon. He ever thought about taking part ( macam bagus) but after assessing his physique and stamina & thinking that he has to do all three- run/swim/cycle, plus no proper bicycle and so unprofessionally equipt .. overall i think he will end up finishing the race last! What more he wanted to drag me along.. ha! i will be finish the race the next morning !! But, if one run, one swim, one cycle.. I have confidence in him. He's good, actually ( ahem, angkat my sayang a bit) but needs lots of training la... Old man already.. Heard the swim will be at Sentosa.. ala.. chicken feet for him! It's fasting month though.. well, he can forgo that one day of fasting if he wants to, since this is what he had ever thought of doing. So, sayang.. go for it, man! I will be there cheering for you, maybe running along the shore..like crazy horse!

Almost time to wake my sleeping prince... to eat and watch tv!




1 comment:

The Lonely Runner said...

Hehe... well! well! very cool! all the best to ur hubby! hope he do well! participate in tri is not about what placing u have, but it's about finishing it! goo on dude!