the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Saturday, February 12, 2005

2nd Day of Lunar New Year


Supposed to have Steamboat kind of style .. souppy and all.. but the DoDo's stall at Cold Storage was closed and so decided on grilling the marinated chicken, beef and prawns.. I like to see Sukaimi eat.. like very shiok like that. Why not?? Chicken is his favourite! Oh yah.. I forgotten to get Chicken Sausages. FD told us, while we were at East Coast during the charity run, he loves sausages, like small boy. Besides, eating chicken.. he also whack the Van Houten chocolates, cookies.. . and FD kept munching on the Swenson's chocolate cookies..and only then, I realised that the cookie is belly nice!!! I don't really like it at first or maybe, got no friend to eat with, so it doesn't taste or look nice.

Just look at my messy kitchen!!! Aiyoyoh... paiseh......

After makan, as usual...boys will be boys..

Before leaving to Alex's house, we took this photo using self timer.. took a few times jus to make sure everybody looked good.. **SMILE**

Very interesting evening at Alex's house, which was not planned. Sukaimi got an invitation via sms, and he asked if we would like to come along. So we did... *sibuk-sibuk*. Moktar and Zul was there earlier and they, especially Moktar, had lots of ghost stories to share and all other stuff. Funny people. We left Alex's house after the American Idol. Thanks Alex and Xin Nian Kuai Le!

4 comments:

aqriz said...

Eish! me plan to sibuk2 at Sentosa this Sunday, but my mom said I got to accompany her for some wedding invitation.

Me yet to meet Sukaimi for that t-shirt..heheheh..

FD is Sukaimi's ger-ger eh..so sweet looking

ViXen said...

Hey.. come to Sentosa after the jemputan kahwin. The race will only start at 4pm. Come, come... bring SNOW!

aqriz said...

eh, me saw from TLR tag, that registration at 9am, this Sunday?

No lah, too rushing, for me, lagi in carrying my LV bag -> SNOW.

Wendy said...

cantek baju sukaimi tu