the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Friday, February 04, 2005

Run.. run .. everybody run.. 5,4,3,2,1.. let's Run!

Entering this post from the campus' e-plaza while Kevin is having his knees checked by final year student nurse-Physiotherapist.

Last Wednesday evening, Shiken and Isable came over to my place for a jog. Shiken had not been running for a long time but she managed to cover at least 500m and started walking. I told Isabel to go ahead & to meet us later at Safra. I showed her the route and it should cover close to 3km. (Isabel usually jogs around the track non-stop for 17 rounds, so I guess this 3km is chicken feat) As for me, I stopped at 1km, ran back to Shiken and joined her walking. As we power-walked, we talked about cars, keeping fit and swimming. We met up with Isabel abt 20mins later.

Last night, I ran my usual route around Yishun estate - approx 5km. It was a good run and the night was breezy. I took close to 35mins.

Somehow some lecture-mates got to know that I ran.. and they invited me to join them..of cos, I accepted it.. I roughly told them my running schdule and some are interested to join me.. wah..I didn't know there are people in the accelerated very "ON" into running too... "heng hao, heng hao"

So later this evening, Drago aka Kock Leong, Yoke-sun and some others, will be joining me running around the campus. wooahhh very excited.. I thought I have no running kakis in school.... but then.. now i worry about pace. Sekali, I cannot tahan how... cialat la.. paiseh.. lets see how..

Got to go for my clinical lab now... Today's topic: Body Mechanics...




No comments: