the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Busy me

Been busy lately with all the assignments, presentations, test and all. Let me jus summarisewhat i did for the past week..
1- last sunday, was busy finishing an assignment for presentation the following day so, didn't go to Sentosa to support my sayang participated in the NUS Biathlon relay with TLR. They came in 15th position and i am very proud of them. They must be very happy with the results too, and i know that they had fun that day. :)

2- Monday- presentation on adolescent and we did quite badly, i think. I expectat a 'C' on this particular assignment cos' everybody except one, did not give their 110%. anyway.. we or some of us never did try to give their 100%.

3- Tuesday- Studied for clinical test. Took Micheal's advise that the test will not be that difficult and mostly common sense. Did not prepare earlier for the test cos' most of the time was used to prepare for earlier assignment/presentations. no excuse.. manage yr time,ct..

4- Wednesday- Sat for the clinical test at 9am. Very excited and true, the test was made easy but slightly tricky. Must read carefully, and you can't go wrong.

5- Thursday- Started on the essay : Reflection after completing Nursing Process -Case Study. it's all about how u prepare ur case study .. not about leadership , personality or whatnot! u have to put aside ur ego if u r trying to write this essay.

6- Friday- Went to Polyclinic for HEP B jab as early as 0830hrs but... what a waste of time, didn't get to have the needle cos, i didn't bring the ltr fr the doctor! Have to come back on Saturday. MY CLINICAL TEST RESULT: B-. and I think HS5102 case study-nursing process is B- too, based on Ms Low's comment as "good" and we tried to read the marks behind her blanco, & Anderson said it looks like 14/20..Ok lah..Thank God. How i wish i spent less time on presentation.

7- Saturday - went to the Polyclinic again with the ltr of cos. Was there at 0830hrs and only called for the jab almost at 11am.

Today, I was the the library fr noon to 8pm. I finished the essay on Reflection and it has been a very long time I ever wrote anything serious academically . I am not comfortable with it. I hope i won't disappoint my group.
This coming Thursday, there's Nursing Competentcy test. And Thursay nite, leaving for KL, and yet, I have not been running. Oh my god.... how, man?
Coming back from KL, Bio-Test awaits for me on Thursday and 2 assignments to prepare due on week 13 and 14.. I am so lost in my own world. The blood vessels in my head are going to burst!!! God, pls give me strength.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do
it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos
My blog post : xonlinexslots.wordpress.com