the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A Different Morning..

I can't sleep last night. Lots of things going thro' my mind... about getting a job, finance, my career switch, think of some special people I missed at previous workplace or at play.. and other serious matters too.. No point worrying, just have to work on it. Just like the childrens' song "Pack up ur troubles in your old kit bag"

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag
And smile, smile, smile
While you've a lucifer to light your fag
Smile boys, that's the style
What's the use of worrying
It doesn't seem worthwhile
So pack up you troubles in your old kit bag
And smile, smile, smile.
(For the young, a lucifer was a match, a fag was a cigarette)

Having my coffee right now, listening to Rebecca Pigeons while waiting for the washing machine to finish spinning. Right after that will be going to Hariana's house for tuition, sent her to school at noon, then to facial at Rochore. That's my activity for today.

Will be wearing my new T-shirt bought from This Fashion yesterday for just $6, "NO PROBLEM" label with a BIG wording "BioHazard" and a techno-skull design infront and back. And , there's this cool kid I know who likes this sort of T. It had been quite a while we have not spoken (but I hear you and thanks for dropping by). Read her blog.. and found some similarities in both the characters in her and u know who! Once one walks out of his life with or without a reason, he/she leaves for good... how .. like that! Because I know him well... if anyone irritates/angers/piss him off, it's difficult to gain back his love and trust. Whenever I made mistakes and most of the time, was due to my childish behaviour,.. he will not come around to console/sayang me,no matter how terrible i cried or looked sad..he would seek explanations for my actions... he would then give his piece of advise/lecture.. and he always has his points.. so the only way to solve was to realise the mistakes or iron out the problem, usually its me who apologise, give a big hug and everything will go back as usual... that's how it is with him (but cannot make the same mistake). Hmmm, but some may not do what I would do in this case, cos everyone has opinion and mind of their own. Some don't even cry. Some don't even want to forgive and forget. Some would just wait for the other to do that. For this case, can wait long long.... sad..

ahh.. I'm late!



No comments: