the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Mid Autumn Festival

Lantern festival is here. Kevin is going to bring me play fire crackers and light lanterns, on his off day, Friday maybe. Will suggest going to West Coast Park and maybe have a bbq and stay up late. It's been quite awhile we have not been doing these "overnight" thing, be it, to the movies or just cruising at night.
I didn't complete the 12km Sheares' Bridge Run last Sunday. Ran 5km only at the worst timing ever... almost 1hr. During the JP Morgan 5.6km, finished less than 45mins, because I really pushed myself to complete within 1/2hr.

Next run will be on the 10th Oct - S'pore- Johor 2nd Link Bridge Run for 10km. This time must really train but I have not started training since last Sunday's run. Leg still ache. Today, die-die must go aerobics and progressive running every day. I want to finish the 10km run in less than 1hr 45mins. Realised that I'll hurt the lower part of my foot if I slow down to walk. I think I just have to keep running slow no matter how tired I get. Hmmm.. and also have good music to keep me going ....


Went to Queenway last Saturday, intend to get the same sneakers which was stolen, but can't find the shop. Thinking of getting a pair of Converse but it's too ex for a sneakers though it's good shit! Ahh.. that shoe can wait. Will be going there again anytime this week to get a NIKE arm pouch. Hope I can remember where the shop is.

There's no need to cook tdy. The weather is cool and I going to join Kevin in bed for a short nap. Will wake up at 4.30pm get ready to go for aerobics and Kevin to work early today for meeting.







2 comments:

veola said...

sshhhh.... firecrackers? illegal u know... keep it down a bit la...

Anonymous said...

Our N.E.T. tutorial program covers reading comprehension and math. This guide is for the benefit of people who want to become nurses but first must pass the Nursing Entrance Test.