the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Monday, September 20, 2004

Missy ....

TTSH called this morning and told me that I have passed my medical examination. Wow! GREAT ! Thank God ! Now, they wanted to know when I come with 2 sureties/guarantors to sign the bond officially. My dearest hubby will be one of them and I have yet to get another one who is willing. It is not easy to ask for a guarantor ... but to be a guarantor is not an easy task too..

After the signing of the bond and agreement btw me, TTSH and SMCP, the hospital will then enrol me to NYP for the 2-Accelerated Dip in Nursing Course. Once completed, I can focus on what to do till school starts on 3 Jan 2005.

I am so excited.. I remembered when I was warded at SGH for asthma attack ... I observed the nurses, be it staff or student, carrying out their duties. It is a noble job and not many or any persons can do their kind of job. It's demanding, no rest and always walking around checking patients. I was inspired by what they do and told myself that I want to be a nurse too.

I was once with the Red Cross Soceity when I was in primary school and St. John's in secondary school. So nursing is something familiar. I was thinking.. maybe this is what I should be.. A NURSE! Went back to work after the hospitalisation leave, everyone asked how I was doing... I replied.. I'm fine and I want to be Nurse. They laughed and still are now if they ever find out!

Tomorrow, I'm going for my 3rd facial session. I don't know whether there's any improvements to my face because no one seemed to notice it. The scar on my left still there. Only fairer and because of the fair skin tone, my dark circles under the eyes are so obvious!

I look plum too.. too much of afternoon nap! Need to find something to do in the afternoons, besides cooking- eat- watch tv-sleep, jogging and aerobics. I have gained weight... as of tdy: 56kg, height 159cm. Kevin & me have the same weight! How can?! Must do something!!!









1 comment:

veola said...

I gained too, 58, heheh, but at least I still look lean n mean LOL