the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Friday, September 03, 2004

Happy U, Happy Me

okay.. i have not been posting, well simply because my darling husband has been hogging onto the pc like 24hrs day & night! His ICT was deferred due to his injured toe. MC for almost 2 weeks... at home do nothing, so wat else can he do.. computer la...happy him! He really make good use of his time this time.. just look at what he had done to his other blogs and all that info he's sharing to all. He is brilliant. Strange, nows-a-days, i wonder why i don't make so much noise or nag ( like i used to long time ago..) at him for spending too much time on the pc till he forgets to do his part..,like scoop the cat's shit, pray or what not.. maybe we are getting old and tired. But one thing he's so sure of that I will maintain to be a mother of all "gr33n 3y3 monst#r"!!!
I think I'm not that bad la, sayang.... I want to thank him for trusting and giving me so much freedom to be myself. Happy Me!

My dearest mum decided not to go for that ops. I tried to explain to her nicely but got too aggressive. Never spoke to mum in such manner. I have hurt her feelings. I was so frustrated while trying to explain to her why it's impt to go for the ops now than later, but my malay language so bad & failed to make her understand. Bottom line is that she's afraid too. That I can understand. Tried to pyscho her to overcome the fear.. still tak jadi.. Just have to wait till she's ready..

1st Sept , my sayang's 33rd birthday. Happy Birthday! But didn't really celebrate. Infact, it was unforgetable day. He overlooked his Traffic fine $150 due days ago, and he had to pay the compounded fine of $300. Paid the fine on this day and pled guilty to the AXS machine.

Kevin doesn't want me to spend $ on him. Can't think of what to get for him. He's quite oriental sort so I got him a hp chain, those tiny-bead cubes that spells his name & the special thing abt this tiny chain is that his surname is written in Chinese character. Only spend less than $10 for that, and on this day too, he signed me up for a facial treatment which cost a bomb! It was more of Myday than His! Thanks sayang... **Muack**

Will update on my facial treatment.. with pics, i hope. Now got to go out.. happy!













No comments: