the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Dish of the Day.


A few days back,I was going through all my cds collection in alphabetical order and found this album "Dish of the Day" by Fool's Garden. Their hit song was " Lemon Tree". It was so popular back then, 8yrs ago..it was over-played everywhere, in Chinese version too. Silly to have bought the CD just for that song. After listening to the CD completely while ironing a huge pile of clothes, I found myself singing to it.. not just the Lemon Tree. It does sound like a silly song but the album is not silly. It's not silly afterall too that I bought the album. No regrets. They have other good songs too. I even have it recorded into my NetMD. Been listening to this german-band lately and it's my personal fav group of the week. Not sure if there's any Fool's Garden fan out there.Hardly get to hear our local DJs play their songs too. Just like the song " The Reason" by Hoobastank. That song was over-played too. I guess fans bought their album for that one particular song only & do not listen to the rest of it. The rest of the songs in that album are great. Love their fast songs. Another one which i can recall would be "Two Steps Behind" - DefLeppard. I was at their concerts and observed most of the concert- goers only knew these tracks, they sang out loud, happy for that moment .. then, after that quiet throughout the whole concert. So much of a FAN!


No comments: