the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Busy week ... and ahead

Registered online for KL- Half Marathon last Sunday. The marathon will be on 06 Mar '05. It's week 10, and I think I have one group assignment to be handed by week 9 and another on week 10. Cialat.. Between week 4 to week 16, practically every week got thing to submit one!

Must start training. Some of my classmates have decided to jog tomorrow. May join them, then after that, go swimming with another group of friends. But before that, must complete the Orem's Model for this Monday's presentation.
Looking forward to this Friday's Run For Help! Emailed to my group mates and one of them, Chay Lee, will be coming on Saturday morning. She said that she goes to East Coast every weekend for her morning run. Superb! Thank u for supporting, Chay Lee!
Nice lady and super fit for her age. Salute to u, sister!

I'm thinking of roller blade -ing besides running ... so that I can accompany TLR most of the hours. And I can't possibly run at his speed. Hmmmm, guess not.. so that's why i want to skate.
So how.... ? Also, since it's 24 hrs, I planned to bring the camping stuff and BBQ food stuff and all. Got to plan.

And...It just came to my mind that Kevin better not run cos he hurt his knees after completing the 10km Swift run last Sunday. Oh no! Then what is he going to do? Then what? No need to go? No way lah... must GO to SUPPORT TLR. Maybe can do some volunteering work. Must check with TLR or Zul and Kevin too.

I want to make a banner.. maybe tomorrow go look for the material & buy black colour spray paint or just paint. The last time I did a banner was for Sembawang Rangers and that was so very long time ago, like more than 8years. Don't know whether I still have the skill to draw and paint. Let's see....

Got to go kitchen now.. cook beef porridge. The food at NYP, not nice. Today I had Egg Mac Muffin for breakfast and one piece of roti prata kosong for lunch. Bought 2 pc but eat one piece only. Simply got no appetite. I'm Hungry now!!!












3 comments:

Fd said...

so sorry to read abt ur knees.. do take care. how abt some serious treatment bro?

Fd said...

d food at my sch also not nice! kena makan pat rumah je..or tapau frm home some sandwiches while waiting for lunch time.

ViXen said...

FD: thanks for ur concern abt Kevin's knees. think he must not run long distance for a while and must stop thinking of going for another crazy runs like running from home to orchard.