the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Thanks to ...

I want to thank the wonderful and supportive family of FD's and Sukaimi's. Thanks for being there and of course, the nice food. :) and not forgetting Md Irfan!!!!

They all joined TLR at almost the ending part. They charged into the pavement , ran ... laughed and cheered for TLR. So... Happy... especially the children.....!!!!



2 comments:

Fd said...

hey ct! i really x1000 had a wonderful with u sis! words cannot explain! in fact i dun hav d time to explain that's y my blog is not updated yet! so damn busy!! haiyah... later hor..ltr will surely update!

i really enjoyed myself n i love the feeling i got on the 21st n 22nd! splendid experience although im not the one running but i truly felt SOMETHING in my heart. deep down in there. guess u wudnt know. im a super emotional person. n im a great worry-er.

ok ok wat ever it is... i m truly blessed to hav found u sis! thx for your support too!

Fd said...

abt the food must thank my mum! hehehehe.. she's sooo smangat when it comes to feeding ppl. now u must b wondering how come im not fat huh. ehhheheheh.. n yes talkin abt Md Irfan, he cant stop clinging to me! always want to hold my hand! so cute!! ehehhehe..