the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Monday, January 24, 2005

I can't sleep

did not do much yesterday and i am still not in bed...
i have to be in school at 8am tdy.
will be having my 1st group presentation at 10am for 15mins only and yet my slides not siew yet.

Kevin on night shift and will get to see him on Wednesday afternoon, unless
i return straight home from school and catch him before he leaves at 7.15pm.

The hse is in a big mess!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey CT. It's me Carine! It was nice to meet you there at ECP!! cya again hehe.

carine
http://moi-carine.com

ViXen said...

Hi Carine!! thanks for dropping by...and nice knowing u too and ur friend, Ika, was it? Sorry if I got her name wrong. And surely we'll meet again, c ya! :)