the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, January 02, 2005

My last day to "shake Leg"

Today will be my last day to do whatever I want before starting school tomorrow. Infact, I don't have anywhere to go except to the bookstores to get some stationeries. I have a list of "to-do" things at home to be done so that I have less housework to do when I start to get busy with school work.

My Things to do List:
  • laundry
  • iron clothes
  • tidy kitchen
  • wash toilet
  • tidy up the service balcony

But it has been raining non-stop since morning. Was at MR to get the T-shirts for the 16Jan run but not available yet till 10th Jan. Met up with Pear and passed the presents to TLR. They were there with 2 ladies JJ and I-ka and some gentlemen - ang mo's sitting at the cafeteria after their morning runs. Don't need to talk abt the men la...it's the women, and they are not young leh.. yet so active and very very ON! After MR, went to Bugis. Thanks TLR for the lift and Pear Ta-ke, nice talking to you. I will think about talking part in biathalon @ Sentosa if only my swimming improves.

Now I better start doing my chores. But oh, my leg still hurts, too much walking this morning at Bugis, I think. Hmmmm.. so i guess, I better rest first.


No comments: