the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Unexpected..

I screwed up in yesterday's group presentation!!! It was at 10am and the room so bloody cold. I think we are going to get low a C. And why was that?
I was so stiff.. everybody was quite suprised. I didn't sound confident , no eye contact, didn't project my voice.. totally nervous ah.. simply cannot relek ..and the slides did not sync with my speech.... and the next thing on my mind was... sure kena question one! And true enuf!! kena tekan by the lecturer! Ask me a simple question which i did answered, but my sentencing was so bad!! I looked at Christina, and she had her eye brow crumpled and eyes was trying to tell me to speak up... and realised then, how obviously kancong i was. Of all the people in my group, why me?!

Tdy in lecture... also kena tekan! Wah liau.. he thinks i know so much things ah!!! Better be fully equipped in future.. put on my helmet, armour, sword and what not...when attending his lecture and tutorials. Ok set! My new resolution! It's ok if i don't get the answers right ... will be embarassing but i will learn from it. Will start my new resolution next week... this week cannot, busy with an essay, survey and other grp presentations to prepare... after that will hit the books!

2 comments:

ViXen said...

hi drago, brother! thanks of dropping by. What i meant by "slides did not sync with my speech" = the content of my slides did not bland well with what i presented. I am no blaming anyone.. sorry if u feel that way. I am jus sad with how things are.Anyway, I am confident that we can do better. Let's help each other to make it better. And enjoy our 2yrs at NYP as we learn!

Fd said...

GOOD LUCK to u sis!! im sure u will do better the next time onwards! most importantly try to hav fun yeah!