the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

"are u ok,ct?"

No, i am not ok... so how can you help me,then?
Please la... don't ask for the sake of asking. Really not in the mood for any of these... how i wish u can jus F.o.A.d.
I am not becoming a good person from all this. Haven't I learn enough from working at SingTel... sigh... still the same.. got to stop!
In my entire life today.. I am pissed right before I have to go for my presentation... that was ok ... but i really had to express myself that i had to verbalised those @#$%## words.. and i had to move away for the rest of them just to listen no more to "whatever brilliant idea" others have.. I don't know why i was so affected by it.. maybe i felt for them.. ah what ever la...
AS predicted.. it's not getting any better...

Someone is trying to be nice,eh... and i hate that.. pls la..there's no need to be nice when harm was already done. No more turning back. u are what u are and so be it. You can stop pretending or maybe u can continue the way you have always been.. no diff to me cos u are nothing!!! H.P.O.S!!!! sorry ah... i say what i like to say here... at least i am truthful and sincere.. unlike u... I should have said and confessed on that evening ... but i decided to save ur face... come to think of it... ceh... should have done it.

And another thing!!! Who am i to comment or give advise? I don't know that much... and certainly not close to u... Go ask someone who can't survive without u.. the person knows u better than me.. !!! come on la... how many times must i say... we are all adults... need me to tell meh.. go do u own soul searching... and tell me instead hahahahhaa!!!! how abt that ?!!!

No comments: