the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Kevin took me out for movie...xXx with friends...

Went out with fox and mp, kev's colleagues... watch xXx(2) last night .. good movie. Wanted to go for Karaoke but mp was so tired, so maybe next time..
Thank you guys for a great nights' out.

It's been quite a while that me and kev walked down Orchard Road. We are always at the North area and hardly did the things we used to do.. maybe our timing wasn't right or maybe it's just me, always complaining of tired and no time.

Kev will be working this Labour Day and on Monday too. My study partners, Isabel, will be busy with sunday's church stuff and Shiken, prefers to stay home to study... and I foresee myself being alone.........

No comments: