the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A quick Update

Just handed in 2 written assignments which were all done at the very last minute... I am so exhausted.. i feel so lost and don't know what to do...

Met up with my mentor this afternoon.. i was told that i got the "love letter" due to my absent records. But.. phew! it was not me... another Siti. She looked at me and asked how i have been. "tired ah", i answered. My mentor, then advised me to cut down or stop my extra activities. Then she said" what happened to the vibrant Siti?"
( and yesterday, my friends said that i looked pale and green.... (green?? hmmmm)

ACitivities!!!! what activities do i have??? Only running ! but i have not been running since the KLIM. I am not in the mood for anything... Studying is so tough for me now. Whatever i study, didn't seem to register. Read, read and read again and again just to understand. Maybe it's the age factor.. but there are others who are older mah... and they are doing well , infact very well... but really... i can't cope.. :"(

I don't know where I am at right now as in what have i learnt? From day one to now.. i don't know anything like that!!! What happened ah?

Maybe i should keep on running and do stuff i usually do. Maybe by doing so, I will not be so lethargic and get my sympathetic system up and going... maybe ah hmmm... let's see how.


Everyday, rush to school.. for lecture and tut.. do assignments and presentations .. no time for self study.. no time to go see movies.. too tired to run.. not eating well.. face looks pale.. at times, have the fear of going for skills or tut classes ... carry heavy bag but nothing in the brain.. think too much & worry for nothing.. reached home do a bit of hse work.. home food is still the best, so cook simple dishes..must talk and play with catz, but always forget to call parents..prepare for the next day..sleep latest at 2am and lastly, make kevin happy... ahhhhhhhhhh...

I miss my Sayang...


Everyone has their own style of studying. But I don't know what's mine. My study partner is Shiken and she is still full of energy and enthusiasm. This afternoon in the library, while she was revising.. typing notes on her new laptop, I dozed off..
Study with Isabel also best! Today she was at Mac Cafe @ Lido, to study but she left the place early too.. said very tired.

So I went home, bought cat food and took a very short nap ... still feeling drowsy.. but..
have to study for my Bio prac test. This friday morning at 9. I have to pass, die die must pass.. ( i failed in the previous theory test).

got to stay up so ... where my coffee?

No comments: