the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Saturday, April 16, 2005

" "

Eh... i thought kevin off my laptop last night before we went to bed... but this morning ,this program still running when i switched it on.. i might have fell asleep after talking to Shiken and my laptop went into sleep mode too... hmmm, another thing was that.. i had a hard time deciding on the title for last night event. Let see what i had in mind:
1- I've been betrayed!
2- Now I feel rejected!
3- Disappointed!
4- It doesn't pay to be nice...
5- I felt for him and, hey... i am sorry
6- Betrayal!!!!!!.
7- Who betray who?
8- U can all hate me, I don't care!
9- Stop acting... la!!!!
10- So what the problem eh?
11- It's not getting any better.
12- Has the tribe spoken?
13- What's up in their mind, i wonder but i knew it!
14- Productivity vs Personality Conflict
15- Let's continue to avoid.
16- The tribe has spoken....


hai ... forget it... it was all said and done. Have to make the best for what is left in the next semester. It's not a fair deal though... A is on his own and what more can he say towards B.. and so be it.. And the "friends4ever" had spoke their mind too.. In the end.. what's left for me to say...? I was so frustrated with the whole issue but what to do. Fifteen weeks gone by and we're still in state of denial. I was shocked with their "sincerity". Yes, I am tired.. i wanted to give up to care for them long time ago... and think for myself for once... but i thought i could improve the situation so I tried, shouldn't have done so in the 1st place, my fault i think... but after yesterday... it has all gone to waste.

1 comment:

Fd said...

Alamak sis!! macam pernah happen to me je!!! aiyohhh i sooo understand how u feel. it happens. it does. so keep ur cool and sanity. wat done is done. im sure God will reward us for our patience and contribution to the team. *wink*

pls keep on smiling!!