the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Friday, April 22, 2005

IT'S GETTING CLEARER NOW..

I hate the feeling of having to pretend to hate or to like... i just want to be me. That's all!! Tried to be do good to help but did more harm instead, i feel. I ended up hurting so many people; and making others to feel and to sacrifice for us or should i say.. the affected ones. Would like to express my Thank you for their understanding and I honour their kind intentions.. Hopefully it works. It's definately gonna work cos it's the only way to solve. And the best arrangement we can come out with but of cos, we welcome opinions and objections and confrontations if there's any... Ohhh... please work.

I know I am crude at times.. which i just have to be that way .. to be bad at times, so as to make things better. But some could have interpreted it differently.. I am totally fine if one sees me as a hypocrite for that reason.. cos i know what i was doing, which i hate though... But i hope there's someone else out there understand as to why i was doing all that ,and what i was going through.... it's ok if they want to hate me.. really. I am fine... infact, i asked for it... in the first place.

Hope the discussion we had this afternoon will be accepted by all. So friends... if we are still friends.. tomorrow is the chance to speak up.. so do speak up!

Ok now.. back to serious business.. I have not started on my essay which is due today at 5pm. On top of that, the 2 e-lectures for 5103 , have not even touched as well. Signing off and ...


good luck,ct!

No comments: