the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Reflection??

Still can't get over it!!! Let's be selfish... but then it's not my style...

From day 1, infact i even blogged abt this stuff and i was so damn well prepared for it . i have learnt to manage my expectations and to work tog in a diplomatic way... but at times, i had no choice but to show my temper ... frustrations ..anger . i believe anyone who is close to me, can see it as if it's written on my forehead! I am human too... yes i always carry that smile and joyful look... but if i were to put on a different mask- angry, crazy or sad ... all started to question me.... Now tell me... how to hide my feelings... cannot always act happy and lively (and sweet... nah... too old for that) ..,, and i can't possibly be the one always giving in (which i don't mine and better give in to solve the problem, settle it and be done with it... & move on!!!) ... no wonder i breakdown easily ... now all know that i am not as tough as i look.

"sOmEoNE out there... pls have some initiative!!!! oops... forgotten.. maybe that "having initiatives" may not be in that person's style... Why can't all just speak up and make things easy for all. After all, we are only left with like one and half yr to go..". aiyah.. easy said then done... me can't voice it up too ... *sigh susah.... just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings... let Me bleed then... it's ok... i'm used to it... had always been at the frontline... no prob.. nothing is wrost than a nasty **** customer!

But i am thankful to have a bunch of wonderful friends.. Shiken, Isabel, x-tina and those that comfort me when i'm down. Caring and sensitive pple... playful yet serious... and i have Jae to scream and yell to !!!!

i have to go school now...


signing out!

No comments: