the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

2nd Day of Pain

Wah..the pain worst than yesterday. No joke! Cialat! Pain stretched from neck to toe .. ah...

If always lie down, can feel the pain on the back and the chest feels so heavy..
don't need to say about the legs.. undescribable! Don't know how long I will recover..
quick-quick recover.. I want to go out play!!

Very hard time at home alone..

Can't stand too long to cook... ,
Sit too much .. blogging .. also no good.. buttock numb,
have to have the hp and house phone near me ..anywhere i go.. so that i don't need to chase if it rings... ,

how ah like this...?

If, by Thursday not healed, I will have to miss my last mandarin class.

But die-die must be able to walk properly by this Sunday.. Cos' Monday starts school and I don't want to go to school in this way, limping ... wait people think that I'm cacat! Everybody will run away from me! Runaway.. runaway..

Yesterday, punkgrrl came to help cooked dinner for me and Kevin. Thank you for washing the dishes and tidying up the kitchen.. but today she won't be coming. *sob sob*








3 comments:

Nina Suria said...

Hi Ct 1st of all I want to say congro for finishing d line. What a great challenge yeah.. Still got pain? When I broke my left ankle last 4yrs I used minyak cap buaya, it was fantastic.. U kena try lah ye... Hope you get well soon

ViXen said...

Minyak cap buaya? never heard of it here..
But will try to find at medical shops.
Thanks.

Nina Suria said...

Actually its hard to find in d pharmacy, n d ointment was v.rare. It was malaysian product with yellow labelled n croc printed. I applied d ointment that nite n the nxt morng the swollen was gone. But it wont repaired ur fractured bone hehe.. only soothed ur pain n the swollen area. Its better than .... ehm. Happy nu yr