the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

No Blue black, Blackcurrant my choice

Shhhhh... Kevin sleeping...

And while he's asleep, I get Fatima to colour my hair..."Blackcurrant" - Dark violet brown. The product I'm using is NO 42 Garneir Nutrisse Natea. It turns out to be close to purplish black seen under the light, else it is just be black. Compared to the previous one, Burgundy..very red, more to aunty-like.





This morning, the most toughest job in the kitchen was to scrub off the rusty dark "whatever" thing on the stove burner.






Cleaned. Used Jif on the steel wool to scrub it off. The ugly sight now is the scratches on that alluminium stove. What to do... no choice.




Next thing on my Household To-Do List is :
1)to re-wash the clothes in the washing machine which has been in there for the past 3days. Smelly already.
2) To iron all the clothes in the laundry basket which I have been piling since Hari Raya!
3) Re-Bake all the Hari Raya cookies.





1 comment:

Fd said...

ehhehehhee.. i 'erk-ed' at no. 1 (happened to me once) but not for 3 days. just 1 day.
3) Re-Bake all the Hari Raya cookies.
--> cos i still havnt visit ur hse rite. heheh. oh dear...
*cant wait to see ur new hair colour*