the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

So far, so good

I have not been checking my emails, visit fellow bloggers' sites and even my own blog for the past few days. Not that I do not have any inspiration nor am I lazy. It had been a bz week for me. I have lots to tell. Hmmm. but let me think, how come I didn't touch the computer from the 23 Nov till last night. Housework? Non-stop work but the house is still untidy. Let's check the calendar. After the last post on 23 Nov,the following days, Kevin was at home and whenever he's home..He will be occupying the PC the whole night and day. That's what he does whenever he's free,besides going to the movies. And now that he has his new New Balance, running will be part of his past time. That explains partly why.





Hari Raya is coming to an end. So far, my goodies and cookies are almost finishing. The ones eating up the cookies and stuff are none other than the ones at home, that is me and Kevin. So far, number of guest that came over were 4 families: my sis, Salimah & family, my younger bro, Isa & family, Zanna and daughter,Sarah and Cousin Milah and daughter, Fatima. Sukaimi and Fid would be our 5th guest if we were home last Saturday. On that Saturday, we were out looking for Kevin's shoe after the afternoon at Sentosa.

Last Friday, I attended the Orientation for the 2-yr course.Toured the campus and it's a very confusing place. Got my time-table but it is only for the 1st week. Start on 3 Jan. There will be only 2 weeks' break per semester (6mths). Class starts as early as 8am and ends at 6pm. I hope I will be able to cope with my studies. A bit rusty in the brain. Wanted to join their Adventure Club. But I think can't do that. And so now, I am thinking, I will make use of the facilities like tennis & badminton courts and the swimming pool. I have yet to get to know all of my group mates. I am one of the oldest * ops!* matured lady-student in my class. The rest are 29 and below. There's one matured male student. He looks old around 45yrs old.

The weather has been the same for the past days and weeks. Rain, practically every day and everywhere. But last week, we managed to get to go for swim at Safra twice. Kevin wanted to tan and no matter how much time he spent under the sun, he's colour still the same. It is me who will turned so dark (like indu ren) instead of getting tanned, with or without the sun.



Today, I went to a Pet Safari at Simei with Zanna, after accompanying her to the Environment Building. They used to have cats for adoption but not there anymore. Checked their stuff, priced by Pet Station, and I feel it's very expensive. A cat, just got sterilized for $180 at their in-house clinic. That is extremely ex-ke-naden!

Lastly, dropped by Zanna's house and shocked to see Tiny, my cat which Zanna adopts - a year back, growing bigger, fatter and cuter. Thanks Zanna for looking after him well. You have done an excellent job. Wonder if she wants to adopt Cathy?


After settling Kevin's dinner, I left the house abt 2020hrs for a 1/2hr jog. The rain has stopped and the ground still wet. My first time running in wet weather. Less tiring and the air is cool. I kinda like it.

3 comments:

veola said...

Oi! Lazy to update don't blame it on me la. You are a jobless housewife now, telling a working man that he's hogging the pc all the time? So all those time while I'm working and u r home alone, so difficult to press a button to turn it on? :P

ViXen said...

hehehehe sorry hor...larling..

Fd said...

im not sure if this is true. but my english teacher used to tell my class to open the windows immediately after the rain stop cos according to her, d air after a rain makes u smarter(due to the ions n electrns present in the air). so do u feel smarter after the jog, sis? hehehe.. i dunno wat theory is that lah! but im serious. =I