the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Friday, December 10, 2004

Sleep-time adjustment

I need to adjust my sleeping because of the Nite Cycling event. So tdy after returning home from SGH and 1-session of aerobics, cooked Tom Yum Yong Tau Foo, makam at 4.30pm, went to sleep. Will try to stay awake after this till after 6.30am. I will use this time to iron the tonnes of clothes which I have been try to clear since last Wednesday.

Went to Ginza Plaza, met up with Fd to pass my bag of stuff for tomorrow night. Poor thing. Looking at her size, the bag must be very heavy for her. Let me recap what I put in that big sling bag.


The wet hydration pack has all I need to wash up, muscle rub. And, very importantly, my inhaler. Other stuff not seen here which will be stuffed are small towel & praying gown. *the inhalers are still with me as i need to use it. FD, dear, pls sms to remind me to bring it tomorrow.*
The pants, t-shirt, sports bra, cap. Include in this pack- a bottle of Vaseline.
Very important pack.
Extras : t-shirt & etc.
Tested the water bag before packing into to bag. If it leaks, can return within 7 days.
No leakage found.


Besides this shoe, I bring a pair of slipper too.

That's about it. I hope I have everything necessary..
My worst fear is that "girl thing" which is due anytime this week. Please, please .. don't come till Monday.. please..
Got an advice for the expert,Wendy, that I should wear tighter pants so as to avoid it being stuck to the bicycle chains (and looking sexier). Thanks for the advise. Fd warned me of the same too .. Hmmm, now must think and see how...I have already packed what I have to wear.. The thing is I am going for the dinner function first, then head straight to West Coast Park.I don't want to carry big bag or anything to the function.
Ok now.. thinking of running but looking at the time.. too late. The rain has jus stopped. I hope the weather will be fine tomorrow. Will it be cold cycling at night? So do I need to wear a jacket or windbreaker? Ohhh.. stress ..!
I think I go watch tv and better start ironing..


No comments: