the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

My New Shoe

New Balance 871

Just bought this pair of shoe last night at Queenway Shopping Centre. The salesman happened to know my brother, straight away, he said he'll give me good price. Listed price is $166.95. He sold it to me at $115. What u think, good buy or not? Furthermore, we have checked out the reviews on this shoe against others like NB 807 & 870. Just look at how it was rated... wow!






8 comments:

veola said...

wa...got new shoe no need to sleep hor...

Fd said...

nice pair. heee...

gd luck btw for ur coming run.

Nina Suria said...

ur shoes same like mine.. but I bought it 2 years ago somewhere orchard road

ViXen said...

Fd:Thanks Fd, btw, aren't you coming down to Mac Ritchie to support us?

Suria :Oh..same as mine.. cool. How do u like the shoe? Good? I like the pink trimmings. I have not tested running in that shoe..but walking with it, my feet feels so compact.

Nina Suria said...

luv it v.much.. comfortable.. lasting. I used for trekking..

The Lonely Runner said...

Sis Ct: did u buy at least a half size bigger than your feet? Cos' for a long distance run, your feel will expand. And if it expand, it will cause thingtness if you wear a show which fit nicely on you. And may cause black toe nail. Forgot to tell you about this.

Nina Suria said...

Hi its me again.. I copy ur shoes for my sidebar pic.. Its that ok?

ViXen said...

No problem Suria.. u can have the pic.

After my 3rd round yesterday, the shoe is a bit tight. I don't think i bought i 1/2 bigger. but the back part is wide and loose. it's only the front,it's quite compact. So, lucky thing i brought another running shoe.I changed to continue with the run. Thanks bro..