the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, December 26, 2004

The Ultra day has come!

Before I start to run for the Ultra Marathon later this morning and target to complete abt 4 rounds of 11km, Kevin did the unthinkable this early Christmas morning! He ran from home, that is, from Yishun to Orchard. Amazing.. it was calculated about 17kms, ran for 2.5hrs. That's pretty fast. Read his blog for more. One commented that "he's the man" .. not anymore.. he's ULTRAMAN! My hero... :)

Ok.. I have packed my stuff in 1 bag. Got a new thing.. hopefully it's not too troublesome to run with it. Its an Adidas Bottleholder and Nike's waterbottle.. jus squeeze the bottle and the water spays out, no need to suck.

Besides a new pair of NB shoes, I too got a new set of running attire.. Reebok!
I find Reebok's girl stuff are fashionable and so far the best attire i ever felt comfortable in. Next would be Adidas. Both brand's carries reasonable price, unlike Nike.

I better sleep now. Got to be there by 6.30am to register.

Those who's reading this and got nothing planned on Sunday morning, come down to MacRicthie, anytime from 7am to 7pm. You may want to bring ur running shoes along and join in the fun.. & at the same time visit the TreeTop Walk.

All the best to all who's participating... like TLR, Phillip.., see u guys there!

ZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

veola said...

where got ultraman, not even half-marathon la...sounds nice only, Yishun to Orchard haha

Fd said...

ct my dear!!! r u ok sis? i hope u'll recover soon!! read d update on u at bro kev's blog. aiyoh... so worried! u better take care ok. see the doctor if necessary! rest well, would love to hear frm u soon! kalau sakit jgn simpan penyakit, go n get treatment secepat mungkin k!

ViXen said...

Fd: After that day, stayed home for 2 days. My right leg a bit stiff , cannot straighten. My right calf swell. It's bigger than the left calf. Very ugly. Seen the doc this evening and was given painkillers, muscle relaxant and muscle rub.Advised to rest and not to start running until fully recovered. Will brisk walk instead. Thanks for ur concern.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.