the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Take My Mama Out

Brought Kevin's mum and grandma out tdy for a movie and makan to celebrate her belated birthday. Was unable to celebrate on her actual day, 26 Dec ,as I was at MacRitchie. We dragged punkgrrl along too. And she got along very well with my inlaws. After makan at Peninsular, we walked to the City Hall, took some photos and walked along the Padang. The place reminded her when she participated in a parade at the padang, shouting Merdeka! Merdeka!. The president was Yusof Ishak. I guessed it must be the 1st National Day held at the Padang.


After we send mama and grandma home, I went to see doctor for my leg.

My Doc, Jasper Yang, knows me very well because of my asthma. But this time I told him I not there for asthma. Briefly told him what happened and he was shocked. He knows about MR25 too. The right calf is swollen and stiff. He said there is a possibility of a partial muscle tear and all I have to do is to rest. Advised not to start running yet until fully recovered. Doc mentioned what I can do, for now is to workout on my upper body. Ok..that's swimming. He also advised us to take muscle relaxation pills , in future, after each run to avoid the ache and cramps.

As for my asthma, he is happy that it's well controlled. Still have to continue with the purple inhaler but reduce on the dosage- 2 puffs/day instead of 4puffs/day.

I guess I'll have to miss the next 10km run on 16 Jan 2005.






1 comment:

Fd said...

take care sis!